Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Scared
You know what I'm scared of? Getting my aesthetics license. I'm scared first off that I won't pass the test, and then I'm scared that I won't get a job, and then I'm scared I won't be good at it. Right now I'm trying to force myself to take the test because I really need to. I know I need to use my education that I just spent a bunch of money on. I can see how people can get stuck in average lifestyles when they could be doing something so much better. It's scary to put yourself out there and hope you succeed. I like aesthetics and I do want to work in that field for awhile but I think eventually I want to become a makeup artist. I don't know, for some reason when it comes to me thinking about my future I can't really see myself as much in the way of a career. I can't see myself really successful with loads of money. How do I change that? I know that I need to see myself being successful or I won't try for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it is scary trying to fufill your dreams, because what if you fail...or what if you are bad at it. I think the trick is to: feel the fear and do it anyway.
Post a Comment