Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Forecast...happy!!
I LOVE warm sunny days! I don't like HOT though. I love it when the weather is like 75 or 80 with no humidity. I've come to realize that on sunny days I am so much happier. And most of the best days in my life that I can remember have happened when I was outside on a sunny day. For instance, this day...
This is definitely not the greatest picture, but I loved this day. It was one of my last days in Switzerland, the sun was shining, Jill, Broghan and I spent most of the day down by the lake swimming and laying out and then went home and made a great dinner and sat out on the terrace and ate as the sun was going down. Or this day when I went surfing for the first time in Hawaii...
. The day was beautiful and the sunset was amazing! We spent the day surfing, swimming and laughing. I'll never forget it. It just seems like all the days that I love and think about often happened when it was sunny and nice. You want me in a good mood? Give me a sunny day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good thing you live in Vegas where there will be mostly sunny days!
Yes that is amazing how that worked out isn't it?! :)
Post a Comment