Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Two years ago

I was thinking today about how much my life has changed in 2 years. Two years ago I was still living in Switzerland enjoying beautiful (freezing) Zurich...
playing with two adorable kids...

taking weekend trips to Geneva...

and looking like this...
Now I'm just living in Vegas and working...how fun is that?! :) I'm just kiddin, I have a great life! But it was a little more exciting 2 years ago :)






4 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow girl! You are quite the world traveler.

Readyforadventure said...

Brookie...do you ever talk to those adorable kids anymore?? Miss you!!!

Myra Bybee said...

Life is always an adventure. Instead of living in an awesome country, you are living in a messed up city, but at least you are living with five amazing girls this time.

Brooke said...

Theens...I don't talk to the kids but I'm still in contact with the parents...kind of sad. And Myra, that is very true, I couldn't ask for better roommates :)