Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New hair!


I LOVE my new hair! I love the color and the cut and the length! It's just all great!

What more can I say?!?!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You look great Brooke! I love the hair.

Stephanie said...

Hi! I'm so glad you found me! I love discovering new blogs to read. We are in the same ward, I think I've seen you around.

I also LOVE the Vegas roll from Happy Sumo. No other sushi roll compares.

About "Eat, Pray, Love", I can understand why you wouldn't like it. Even though it was "life changing" for me, it's not a book I would recommend to everyone. I think it appeals to a certain type of person at a certain time in their life. For me, it just spoke to my soul. Haha! I'm obsessed with the book and would love to discuss it more anytime!

Myra Bybee said...

I love it too!