Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wishin' & Hopin' & Thinkin' & Prayin'

I had an interview yesterday for a full time job...again. It's funny that I still don't feel settled here because I don't have a full time job. I don't have a routine. The job is for kind of an administrative assistant but I will mostly be entering data for the company. They are an accounting company so I would be keeping track of numbers and stuff like that. That is a really bad description, but if I get the job I'll give you a better one. I would LOVE to get this job! The owners are both members of the church and really cool guys it seems, the pay is great, I would get a lap top for my personal and work use, and I would get full benefits. The job seems really easy, a little stressful right now because they are really busy, but they said that will taper off after July and it won't be so bad. I just really want to get a good job where I can feel comfortable and I can feel like I can start doing other things rather then worrying about a job all the time.
I started studying for my aesthetics test and I think it'll be ok. It's not as hard to remember this stuff as I was fooling myself into believing, so that's good. I hope to take the test sometime next month. This month is already crazy busy it seems. I'm going home next weekend and we were hoping to go to California the weekend after that but it looks like that might not happen. We'll see. I want to go to the beach SO bad! It's calling to me :) Anyway, I'll keep you updated...pray that I get the job!! They should let me know today. Eck!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Good luck! Let us know. Are you saying that you will be home Easter weekend?

Amberlyn said...

Yeah, I would love it for you to come home next weekend. Disregard my other post. Now I know when you come home. I'm lame.