Friday, March 30, 2007
reunion
So it's conference weekend and there are mission reunions going on like always. I've always felt a little left out because l didn't serve and all these people talk about going to their mission reunions and I usually do nothing on the Friday of conference weekend. Well tonight i have my own reunion to go to...The Willey reunion. We're having a reunion for all the people that worked together at RC Willey and I finally feel included :) Just kidding. I didn't even realise that these were happening on the same weekend but it's kind of funny. Theens is coming into town this weekend so we're all getting together to see her. I only hung out with a few of these girls that we worked with but because we worked long BORING hours together at the Willey we all knew each other pretty well so we're all getting together to celebrate our Willeyness. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw, now I am feeling left out. I would have GLADLY skipped my mission reunion to hang out with everyone. I hope you all had a great time!
If if makes you feel any better, I never go to my mission reunions anyway!
Cassidy, you were there in spirit, I told everyone about you kneeing your boss in the crotch. Everyone loved it! It was like you were there! :)
Post a Comment