Inspired by Cassidy and Mira...50 things you probably don't care to know but you get to anyway:)
1. I wear two toe rings at all times. One says ALOHA on it and the other is a green stone
2. I LOVE rice crispy treats
3. My eyes look really green when I cry
4. I'm dying my hair dark brown on Saturday!!
5. I like it when soda is flat
6. and I hate it when it has ice in it unless i have a straw
7. I like getting tan cause my freckles come out
8. I love rollarcoasters and amusement parks
9. I spend probably 5 out of my 8 hours at work not doing any work because I don't have any to do
10. I'm very organized at work and very messy at home
11. If someone around me starts to cry I will tear up...I can't help it
12. My favorite time of day is twilight, right after the sun sets, magic hour!
13. I LOVE the ocean
14. and I'm naively not scared of sharks...at all
15. my favorite season is Spring because it's not too hot but you know (unlike Fall) that it's not going to start to get cold soon.
16. I hate wearing high heels even though I know how to walk in them
17. I've kept a journal most of my life
18. I've been to the town in Switzerland where my first ancestor joined the church
19. If I could have any job in the world I'd be a travel photographer
20. I can never find rings that fit my fingers because my fingers are shaped like little cones.
21. If I ever got a tattoo I would get a small purple hawaiian looking flower on my hip
22. Me and my best friend growing up used to try to dye our hair with food coloring to look cool!
23. I could float in water for hours if I needed too, I'm really boyant
24. I love lights at night, like looking at a city at night, or fireworks, or something like that.
25. I can't believe I'm only half way done with this list
26. I've lived in 6 different towns, Rio Dell CA, Vancouver WA, Rexburg ID, Orem UT, Laie HI and Wollerau Switzerland.
27. I watched part of Saved By the Bell this morning. How did we watch that as kids?
28. There is a girl at work who pages "9198" and it's REALLY annoying. I want to reach into the speaker system and strangle her.
29. I fall asleep within 5 minutes of getting into bed and I wake up pretty easily
30. I love it when I'm sitting around on Saturday, I turn the channel to MTV, and it's a marathon of the Hills or Real World or something. Jack pot!!
31. If you want to piss me off...be late to something. I can't STAND when people are late for no good reason. Just be on time, it's not that hard, I do it all the time.
32. I yell at people in other cars. Mostly things like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" and "MOVE YOUR BUTT!"
33. I love having long nails but I can't because of school, and my nails break pretty easily anyway.
34. My prom date turned out to be gay...he came out a few years later.
35. I ate a slug when I was like 2 or something
36. I find it really strange that no one at my work recycles. We use A LOT of paper here and people just throw it away. I have two boxes full of paper next to my desk that I need to take home and put in our recycling.
37. It's a law in Switzerland that you have to recycle.
38. I mark everyday off on my calendar at work with a big black X through it
39. I drink barely any water through the day, maybe two 9 oz bottles worth, but usually less then that.
40. My purse is large and white and I carry pretty much anything you could need in it. I used it as a carry on on one of my flights when my checked bag was to heavy.
41. My favorite desert are brownies but I LOVE chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
42. I've been to the place in Ireland where the myth of Halloween supposedly started.
43. I also went to a place that was 5,000 years old.
44. My younger brother Sean is finally going on his mission, he's 21.
45. My dad is the funniest person I know.
46. At least once a day (usually a lot more then that) I talk to the following people on the phone at work...Brittney, Kelly, Kelli, Marie, Alex, Rod, Ann, Suzanne and Darwin.
47. I write about 25 work related emails a day...social related ones...none!
48. I really want the theme to the Office as my ring tone.
49. The last movie I bought was The Holiday
50. I eat hot cereal (wheat hearts I think) every morning for breakfast.
3 comments:
"23. I could float in water for hours if I needed too, I'm really boyant"
This made me laugh out loud!
Thanks for doing this!
I laughed out loud on 23 also! So funny! I also loved the comment about saved by the bell! I thought your list was really creative! Way more so than mine!
What about the page at work that says 9 - 1 - 7 - ooooh! Just kidding you. Thanks for sharing. It was fun reading them.
Post a Comment