Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Waxing hurts all involved
Last night was my worst night at school. We're learning waxing and last night we started learning bikini waxing. It was a little awkward anyway (when you have to press down with your hand on an area after you rip the wax off...just imagine that) but after we got used to everyone's...area it was ok. I decided to do Brittany...the only girl in class who isn't mormon and who has a temper and who is a little bit of a beotch. Well it was all fun and games for the first 15 minutes when we were laughing through Brittany's pain but then it turned ugly. I put the wax on too thick one time and it wouldn't come off so we had to go over that section like 4 times which would try anyone's patience. Then we started using the hard wax which is the kind you don't need a strip of paper to pull off, you just put it on and then rip it off with your hand. The only problem with hard wax is that you have to flick up the edge to get a grip on it and that kills! Especially in certain areas. So the last section we were doing I put a patch of hard wax on and tried to flick it to get an edge up but Brittany wouldn't let me do it to much, she just wanted me to pull it off. So I got a little edge up and tried to pull it off but it didn't come off. By this time everyone else in the class is watching us so I'm sweating and nervous and Brittany is angry so she started to cry. Of course this make me feel horrible and I just wanted to cry (mostly because I can't stop myself from crying if anyone in my vacinity is crying) and because I was so stressed. Anyway we finished and the tension was thick and I hated it and I stopped myself from crying till I got into my car to drive home. I don't even know really why I cried about it, I guess it was just the stress of the whole situation. So now I'm terrified to do anyone else's bikini line. I'll stick to facials please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This blog is almost uncomfortable to read! Yikes. I'm sorry.
On another note, Myra and I decided to write a blog with 50 random facts about ourselves and we think that you should do it too. I already did mine, so go check it out!
Post a Comment