Friday, March 23, 2007

Mr P. Diddy

I had a dream last night that I was trying to get a job with Mr P. Diddy himself ( that is what we had to call him in the dream). Where this came from I have no idea. I don't spend my days thinking about Diddy and I most certainly wouldn't want to work for him, but none the less the dream was about me competing for one of those internship things like a reality show. I remember wanting to impress him so much and being really stressed but that's about it. Oh I remember walking into a room where I was going to make breakfast and a man was sitting on the couch watching tv and I said "Good morning" really sweetly because I thought it was Diddy but then I noticed it wasn't and was angry that I had even wasted my time talking to him. Totally sounds like me huh?! :)

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

HA! That is SO random. When I am stressed in real life I have stressful dreams. And I remember every single detail... So, did you get that job?

Myra Bybee said...

Aw man! I wish I could work for P.Diddy in my dreams! I added your blog to my links!