Monday, March 12, 2007

runnin runnin runnin

I swear that all week long I am just waiting, pineing, longer for the weekend to come and finally when it does, it's gone in like 2 seconds. I hate it so much. Because I can't do anything with anyone during the week I have to try to hang out with people on the weekends. And I know that sounds like I have a ton of friends, which I don't, but enough that I feel like I need to do something with them every few weeks and that takes up all my weekend. Usually I spend all day on Saturday cleaning my room which takes me awhile because I watch The Office on my computer while I'm doing it. I wouldn't have to clean my room every Saturday if I would just put my stuff away when I got home every night but I don't want to do that at 10:00pm so I just throw everything on the floor and crawl into bed. Thus my room is a MESS by Saturday (well by Wednesday really but a really big mess by Satruday). This weekend however was not spent doing the things I needed to be doing and instead doing things I wanted to do. On Friday after work I went to the mall and actually found cute jeans (which NEVER happens) so I snatched them up. Then I went to dinner at Old Spagetti Factory with some friends for Sara Hendricks birthday. The food was terrible, our waiter passed out, and the girl next to me was so thirsty but everytime the water lady came around they filled up everyone's glass but hers. Then we went to Sara's for cake (which was the richest most chocolaty cake I have every eatten in my life. It was like 5 layers of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting in the middle and thick chocolate fosting on the outside with chocolate shavings all over it) . We stayed there till like 12:00. Saturday I met up with the girls in my class at school and we went to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe which was pretty dang good. Then we went to Nordstorms for the make over day thing where they have tons of people come in and do people's make-up. We all had it done by Mac and Brittany's looked SO good but mine was pretty bad, Lexi's was ok, and Chrisi's looked like a clown. There is this new line by Mac called Barbie that has a bunch of hot pink everything. From eye liner to lipstick. Well Chrisi wanted that done so she came out with a PINK face. It was crazy. We all laughed a lot about it, we should have taken pictures. When I got home from that I cleaned my room a little but got to watching Tristan and Isolde on TV and didn't get much done. At 6:00 we had Stake Conference where Elder Nelson came and spoke to us. It was really good! He talked about not procrastinating because we never know when our time is up. That night I tried to go home and study but I laid down on my bed and was out at like 9:00. Sunday was spent at Stake Conference again, taking a short nap, and going to eat at my brother's house with my family. We watched The Amazing Race that night which was amazing! I'm so happy Rob and Amber are gone. I went to Ward Prayer after that and then went to bed. I have a test today that I haven't studied for at all (I feel real confident) and a whole week till I get the stuff done that I needed to get done on Saturday. I can't believe it's only Monday :(

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

The Amazing Race was amazing, huh? Imagine that!?! (I thought so too!)

What do you mean your waiter passed out?

Myra Bybee said...

I was just telling Amy today that I wish the work week could be fast forwarded and the weekends were on slow mode!