Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Remember?

I've been tagged!As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

10 comments:

Amberlyn said...

I love how you can quote pretty much the entire movie Tommy Boy. And how much Dad gets so irritated by it.

Your infectuous laugh when retelling the "pee rag" story. I just about peed my own pants.

Britni said...

umm...we need to have words...edwards isn't here the whole book? i hate it. I dont even want to read it now.

Julie said...

Skinny Dipping on Thanksgiving Day at the "Secret Beach" - I mean seriously what more could you ask for??!!!!! and of course all the other MANY times the WD sistas went skinny dippin!!! "I'm coming up" haha....hahaha......man where's Jenna?? She needs a blog too!!!!

Cassidy said...

I am don't have to think about memories with you because I get to live with you. And make new memories everyday. Precious.

Kelli said...

Driving to California, playing the State's Capitals game. "Des Moines?" Laughing over all the funny things that everyone said. "I'm starving now that Kelli said she is hungry." "If the foo sh**s." "I used my prefrial vision, like over here, and over here." Good times!

Myra Bybee said...

One of my favorite memories with you is when we were on the train in Zurich and Amy was squealy talking/laughing, and I snorted and we were all dying laughing. And also the time we were in the bathroom at Lagoon and heard some funny noises from some guy(you know what I am talking about)and we all busted up laughing.

Brooke said...

And if I remember correctly you snorted that time too and I almost peed my pants! That was a fun day!

inanechatter said...

Chillin' at your house, watching The Amazing Race and having the people who voted for the losers having to bring treats next time. Virgin Strawberry daquiris and fuzzy navels. Kickin' it at the Willey. Swimming at mine and Athina's apartment. Living off of otterpops and sonic tots/slushes...I could go on and on. :)

Mohler Blessings said...

We were roommates at Ricks in 1999-2000. Remember our quote wall with all those crazy things we said. WOW! Remember when we put all the couches together and all 6 of us would sit inside and have "girl talk". We had so much fun that semester! Take care

check out our blog! Becky

Readyforadventure said...

Four feet long fish and Missy Higgins. I will cherish you always!!