Can anyone else not STAND these things? Are they supposed to stop stupid people from posting things? If so then I must be stupid! Half the time I have to type these things in like 3 times. Can someone tell me what the point of them is??
No, seriously.... I think those are the most pointless "security measures" that blogger enables. BTW, its called Word Verification. But Im pretty sure that blog owners can control whether or not they want them on their blog. I have no idea HOW (Im not super-blogging-savvy), but some people have it, some dont. I dont think I do (right?) Or is it just random?? I hope someone who knows how this works posts a response here....
I don't like them much myself, but I had to put one on my blog so I would stop getting spam-like comments (usually in different languages). I guess they are necessary evils.
4 comments:
No, seriously.... I think those are the most pointless "security measures" that blogger enables. BTW, its called Word Verification.
But Im pretty sure that blog owners can control whether or not they want them on their blog. I have no idea HOW (Im not super-blogging-savvy), but some people have it, some dont. I dont think I do (right?) Or is it just random?? I hope someone who knows how this works posts a response here....
Hate them!
I don't like them much myself, but I had to put one on my blog so I would stop getting spam-like comments (usually in different languages). I guess they are necessary evils.
AMEN!
Post a Comment