
Myra and I have G-chat at work and like to talk to each other during the day. Sometimes our conversations are deep other times they are crazy! I won't bore you with the deep ones, but here are a few of the crazy ones...
Brooke: oh my gosh I have a headache today...no caffeine :(
Myra: uh oh. I think it is funny how you go off of it, and then go back on it
Brooke: I know, well I guess I just feel like I'm not addicted to it because I can go off it forever if I wanted...I just like the taste too much! And it's not like I'm purposefully going and getting caffeine, those are just the sodas I like…
I think I'm rationalizing, but whatever :)
Myra: ha ha, well I don't think it is a bad thing. It is just funny.
Brooke: ya me too actually
Myra: I used to not like the taste of colas, but now I do
Brooke: it's a bad thing to love :)
Myra: there are worse things. Like crack cocaine
Brooke: true dat
Myra: or Meth. I was addicted to meth once
Brooke: I can see that!
Myra: or pornography
Brooke: yikes...ok I get the hint :)
Myra: you were addicted to that before
Brooke: I was actually
Myra: ha ha ha! well...Twilight
Brooke: yes I could be addicted to Twilight and then where would we be?!
Myra: porn addict...that is where you would be. Twilight is just soft porn
Brooke: hahahaha!! I love it! Give me some of that good soft, squishy porn!
Myra: ha ha ha!! This has been an enjoyable conversation
Brooke: yes it has!
Myra: I think you should blog about it
Brooke: ok
and...
Brooke: you know what I love? When I go to bed without showering after we go swimming and even though I shower in the morning my skin still smells like chlorine :) It's like it's just soaked it all up!!
Myra: oooh that sounds so delightful! You are a chlorine whore!
Brooke: No I'm not. I just don't know who I am (reference to a Format song)
Myra: someday when you know who you are, you won't have to turn to chlorine for love
Brooke: it's very true. It's just so comforting and i can be myself around it and it doesn't judge me. I can't leave that
Myra: And it can be very warm and bubbly
Brooke: very
Myra: that is hard to leave
Brooke: I know, but I'm trying. I mean I kicked squishy porn so I figure I can kick this
Myra: squishy porn and chlorine whore are in the same category that is for sure
Brooke: they are gateway addictions to one another
Myra: yes...they are.....maybe you should take up meth next time instead of all of these sexual addictions
Brooke: it's probably less addicting
Myra: it is. I mean I love the stuff but I can stop any time
Brooke: that's what you tell yourself
Myra: no it is true. I can stop today....I just don't really want to
Brooke: we're actually staging an intervention tonight for you but don't tell anyone I told you. We're just worried Myra!
Myra: what! I am not sticking around for an intervention. I really am fine!
Brooke: No you're not Myra, you're sick
Myra: you guys are just jealous
Brooke: you're right and do you want us to keep having those bad feelings?? You need to quit for our sake
Myra: no...I can share, there is enough meth for everyone. You just need to go to the grocery store and buy the right ingredients
Brooke: no there's not, we've tried that before and it didn't work. You are too selfish
Myra: wow that is harsh
Brooke: it has to be said...I'm sorry
Myra: CHLORINE WHORE
Brooke: METH ADDICT!!!
Myra: how do you like those words? Words hurt you know
Brooke: yes, yes they do
Ok maybe they are just funny to us....Love you Myra!!!
Brooke: oh my gosh I have a headache today...no caffeine :(
Myra: uh oh. I think it is funny how you go off of it, and then go back on it
Brooke: I know, well I guess I just feel like I'm not addicted to it because I can go off it forever if I wanted...I just like the taste too much! And it's not like I'm purposefully going and getting caffeine, those are just the sodas I like…
I think I'm rationalizing, but whatever :)
Myra: ha ha, well I don't think it is a bad thing. It is just funny.
Brooke: ya me too actually
Myra: I used to not like the taste of colas, but now I do
Brooke: it's a bad thing to love :)
Myra: there are worse things. Like crack cocaine
Brooke: true dat
Myra: or Meth. I was addicted to meth once
Brooke: I can see that!
Myra: or pornography
Brooke: yikes...ok I get the hint :)
Myra: you were addicted to that before
Brooke: I was actually
Myra: ha ha ha! well...Twilight
Brooke: yes I could be addicted to Twilight and then where would we be?!
Myra: porn addict...that is where you would be. Twilight is just soft porn
Brooke: hahahaha!! I love it! Give me some of that good soft, squishy porn!
Myra: ha ha ha!! This has been an enjoyable conversation
Brooke: yes it has!
Myra: I think you should blog about it
Brooke: ok
and...
Brooke: you know what I love? When I go to bed without showering after we go swimming and even though I shower in the morning my skin still smells like chlorine :) It's like it's just soaked it all up!!
Myra: oooh that sounds so delightful! You are a chlorine whore!
Brooke: No I'm not. I just don't know who I am (reference to a Format song)
Myra: someday when you know who you are, you won't have to turn to chlorine for love
Brooke: it's very true. It's just so comforting and i can be myself around it and it doesn't judge me. I can't leave that
Myra: And it can be very warm and bubbly
Brooke: very
Myra: that is hard to leave
Brooke: I know, but I'm trying. I mean I kicked squishy porn so I figure I can kick this
Myra: squishy porn and chlorine whore are in the same category that is for sure
Brooke: they are gateway addictions to one another
Myra: yes...they are.....maybe you should take up meth next time instead of all of these sexual addictions
Brooke: it's probably less addicting
Myra: it is. I mean I love the stuff but I can stop any time
Brooke: that's what you tell yourself
Myra: no it is true. I can stop today....I just don't really want to
Brooke: we're actually staging an intervention tonight for you but don't tell anyone I told you. We're just worried Myra!
Myra: what! I am not sticking around for an intervention. I really am fine!
Brooke: No you're not Myra, you're sick
Myra: you guys are just jealous
Brooke: you're right and do you want us to keep having those bad feelings?? You need to quit for our sake
Myra: no...I can share, there is enough meth for everyone. You just need to go to the grocery store and buy the right ingredients
Brooke: no there's not, we've tried that before and it didn't work. You are too selfish
Myra: wow that is harsh
Brooke: it has to be said...I'm sorry
Myra: CHLORINE WHORE
Brooke: METH ADDICT!!!
Myra: how do you like those words? Words hurt you know
Brooke: yes, yes they do
Ok maybe they are just funny to us....Love you Myra!!!
5 comments:
YES! This post is awesome! I am a bit concerned that my drug addiction is no longer a secret anymore.
lol you guys are so weird! lol...in a good way...i think.
Brooke,
Your Mom is going to be slightly worried about you when she reads this blog.
you two are so silly.
Disclaimer: Myra is not a drug addict, and the picture at the top is not of her smoking...just so everyone knows :)
Post a Comment