Saturday, May 31, 2008

Simple Pleasures - 2

So like I said before I've been looking for more simple pleasures in my life. Here are a few more I've come up with.


1. Getting into a good book and not being able to put it down. It gets really bad for me sometimes actually. I become completely anti-social until I finish the book. My roommates can attest to this this last week when I couldn't stop reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

2. The palm trees in Las Vegas. I LOVE palm trees and I love living around them again.

3. Getting emails from my brother Sean on his mission


4. Sunburns that turn into great tans (or semi-great tans)


5. Downloading books from my library and listening to them at work. I'm currently listening to Life of Pi


6. Being able to go to a Vegas show on a whim. Liz, Erika and I went to Mama Mia on Saturday night.

3 comments:

Erika said...

We defintely need more spontaneous Saturday night activities! Or, maybe more spontaneous any night activities.

Anonymous said...

I love that we went to that show to! I really liked it. We still need to get the music from that! "Take a chance on me!"

Myra Bybee said...

I am sad I missed that! I am glad you guys went though!