I went home last weekend and had a GREAT time. I love spending time with my family and always hate it when I have to come back to Vegas. Don't get me wrong, I love Vegas and my "family" here, but there's nothing like spending time at home. This was an especially great weekend because it was Sean, my younger brothers', farewell. The weekend was full of family and friends and the Spirit. Sean bore a great testimony about being converted to the gospel after hitting rock bottom in his life. I felt a little like a proud mom while he was bearing his testimony...it was something we have all been waiting for for so long. He has an amazing testimony that has strenghtened mine. We also had a family phot shoot that was fun. I'm so glad Sean is going on a mission but I'm going to miss him a lot. It's definitely a bitter sweet moment. Sean will be leaving on May 14th.
.


5 comments:
I love being with my family too! So I commented even though this post is about your family.
Hey- found your blog! Hope things are going well in Vegas, didn't get to talk to ya at Sean's farewell but I hope things are going really well! Keep in touch!
Liz
you didnt say where he got called to?
Oh, he's going to the Merida, Mexico mission. He's SO excited!
Hey it looks like such a fun time with the fam! I tagged you so you should go to my blog and do it ;)
Post a Comment