Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Here are some simple things in my life that make me really happy...


French tip pedicures done at Nail Expo in Orem. They are the best!


Crushed avacado with hint of lime chips...



Reading and rereading parts of the Twilight books...


Sleeping with the windows open...

Watching episodes (or even just listening to them) of The Office over and over again...


Watching BYU football games

Hearing someone snort when they laugh!...



Learning all I can about becoming a makeup artist...
I've decided I'm going to look for more of these simple pleasures in my life and I'll keep updating this list. What are your simple pleasures?

4 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

I like this list.
I would definately say the office is one of my simple pleasures. Laying by the pool, walking on our nature trail, and eating chocolate are some of mine.

Anonymous said...

Sleep for sure! Anywhere, at my desk, by the pool, in a car, bed, couch...yep anywhere.
Rides on my moped
Hikes
and, soccer...sometimes

Cassidy said...

FINGER TOES!

chelsea mckell said...

Simple pleasure: finding my friend's blogs!! Yours is so cute, I love it! warning: I'm a blog junkie. Don't be surprised if I make comments on everything you post :)