Yesterday we went to the
Logandale fair which ended up being a blast! It was me, Myra,
Cassidy, Liz, Steve, Amy and Joe. I love going to fairs because they remind me of summer. We met Sean and Kira there and Kira hooked us up with free tickets which was fabulous! We went and ate great fair food like corn dogs, funnel cakes, and cotton candy and then went and saw all the cute animals. We also played a little on the rides which were surprisingly really fun...or I guess we just made them fun. I love hanging out with my roommates, no matter what we're doing we always make it fun. I just laughed so much the whole time we were there. We also went and saw a hypnotist which was hilarious! They made all the guys that we hypnotised think they were pregnant and giving birth, it was SO funny! Anyway, here are some of the pictures from the day.
Cassidy and Liz scared to go on the boat ride
Cassidy and me!

Trapped in the fun house

The Grease fun house!

Dancing to Your the One That I Want

Woo
hoo hoo, ya, you're the one that I want!

Amy, Liz, Myra, Andrea, Me and
Cassidy
We were having so much fun we couldn't keep our mouths closed!

Great fair corn dogs! Yummy!
1 comment:
We had the time of our lives!
Post a Comment