Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 17, a Junior in high school in Vancouver Washington. I was in a bunch of choirs and I think I had a crush on a kid named Jason.

2. What was on my to-do list for today? Work, go to the library, deposit my bank check, go to dinner with my roommates, watch a movie

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? I would pay off all my debt, probably buy a car and a house or something, shop, travel (a lot!), invest, put a lot in savings, and of course help my family out.

4. 3 Bad habits: not being as clean as I should be, biting my nails, and yelling at people when I drive

5. Places I have lived: Rio Dell California, Vancouver Washington, Rexburg Idaho, Orem Utah, Laie Hawaii, Wollerau Switzerland, Las Vegas Nevada.

6. Places I have worked: RC Willey, Ace Hardware, Bainbridge Little and Co., Switzerland, Provo Craft, Triple 5...and many more

7. 3 Things people don't know about me: I don't like wearing shoes, I'd rather be barefoot or in flip flops, I like drawing house plans, my favorite numbers is 8.

I tag everyone! :)

No comments: