Thursday, August 2, 2007

stressed

My life has been really crazy lately. I've had a hard time sleeping and my stomach always hurts. The joys of stress! Work used to be really nice and relaxing, now it's contentious and demanding. School has always not been that stressful other then the fact that I have to spend every night there. But lately we've been trying to plan out how we're going to get everything done before we graduate in 5 months and it's stressing me out. I still have about 10 treatments that I'm not passed off on, which means I have to do that still, then we have a test today (that I'm praying I pass) and we have 15 more tests after that to finish. We have to prepare a 2 hour lesson by next month on one of the chapters to teach to the class. We also have to do this project where we work on one person every week doing different things to their skin like Micros and Peels and stuff and record how their skin is changing and take pictures and stuff. That is due before we graduate along with a huge spa project where we have to pretend like we are opening our own spa and we have to design it (down to the color scheme), find out how much it will cost to build, what the monthly and yearly expenses will be, etc...it's crazy. On top of all of this, I worry about teaching Sunday school and getting my lessons done for that. And then I have to worry about how I'm going to make ends meet with trying to save for Vegas and how I'm going to pay for school. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I know everyone has stuff going on and I'm just whining, but it feels a little better to let it all out. Thanks for letting me vent!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow Girl! Just breathe!

Cassidy said...

It's all going to be worth it, I promise.

Myra Bybee said...

wow! hang in there! I hate the stomach aches from stress, that is the worst feeling ever!