Alright so it's been an amazingly long time since I last blogged. So sorry friends. Truthfully my life has not been that interesting and that the reason for my absence. I did go to Chicago last weekend for a huge craft show for work. It was all work work work, eat out, come home. Oh and sleep in an WONDERFULLY soft king size bed. I have to tell you that I LOVE having my own hotel room. Have you guys ever had one? I mean think about it, you are usually traveling with people and you usually stay in the same room, well Provo Craft actually forked out the money to have each of us stay in our own room. I loved it. I could stay up as late as I wanted or go to bed as early as I wanted, and watch whatever I wanted. It was great! I could probably spend 3 paragraphs on my new bosses and how horrible they are, but I won't depress you guys. Just pray that these last 5 months go by fast.
So I've now learned all the procedures in school that we have to learn to graduate, I just have to practice them. We have to do 5 of each procedure to be passed off in it. I have a lot to go on some things and others I'm already done with. Anyone want a chemical peel or a body treatment? :) I think I'll be done in December, I have 450 hours left.
I have to teach my first Sunday school lesson this week. I'm nervous but I'm sure it will go ok, I just have to make some cookies or something and then everyone won't care how bad the lesson is :) . I should have been working on my lesson all week but instead I was reading Harry Potter. I'm almost done but I have this fear that I'm going to overhear someone talking about it and it's going to ruin it so I've been reading every spare second I have. So ya, that's my exciting life :) Maybe soon I'll have something worth writing about :)
4 comments:
Brooke you are amazing. I am pretty sure that I visit you page everyday and I think..I am happy she is my friend. I adore you and miss you!!!!
How come I can't see your blog? What's the address? When I click on your name it just takes me to your info page and I can't find where to read you actual blog. Help me please!!!!! :)
oh a new post! yay! I am glad you tried chicago pizza and loved it! It is soo good.
I want my own hotel room.
Hang in there, at work...the end is near!
http://athinageorgio.blogspot.com/
I have no idea what I am doing or what I did. Try this. Love you!
Post a Comment