Who knows what's going on? I just went and talked to Kevin about the job and he said he's not even sure if they are going to go through with it. I guess he was running the numbers yesterday and found out that they need another customer service person instead of another inside salesman. He's still trying to figure it out and he'll keep me updated he said, but I think it might not happen. It's kind of sad because now I want the job and I might not get it. Either way it will be ok I think, either I move to Vegas, or I stay here. I was kind of looking forward to the money and the stressless life though. I'll keep you updated...
2 comments:
Oh Brookie it will all work out. Let me know if you need a chit chat!
Any new updates on this??
Post a Comment