
This last weekend I went to see my cousin Sarah in southern California. I haven't seen her in like 8 years so it was SO fun seeing her. We were BEST friends growing up and it's sad that we grew apart. We made a pact to get closer and get to know each other again so I went to see her. I could only spend a weekend there this time but we are planning a week long trip up the coast in the fall. I'm so excited. Saturday we spent the day walking around Hollywood and doing the touristy stuff. We also went and watched Wicked spontaneously! I LOVE that play, this was my second time seeing it and we were actually in the second row...we could literally see the actors spitting! Saturday night we went to Santa Monica peir and had some great Mexican food, rode the carnival rides, and walked on the beach. It was heaven. I have no idea why I live in Vegas...I was born to live by the ocean! Sunday we spent at the beach boogie boarding and playing with Sarah's two adorable girls. We also went up to Santa Barbara where I got a necklace. I've been looking for a necklace with a really simple large jewel and I found one at a little vendors along the boardwalk...I'll put a picture of it on here. I love it!! I was so sad for my weekend had to come to an end especially since my flight was cancelled and I was running around the airport for 4 hours before I had to go get a hotel room so I could fly out Monday morning. That was the hellish part but the rest was wonderful!
Sarah and I waiting for Wicked to start
My necklace...it's turquoise...isn't it pretty?!




4 comments:
That is awesome that you and your cousin are re-kindling your friendship. I should do that with mine. I am jealous of your lovely trip to California. Next time,take me!
Brookieieie!! I love you girl! You just make me smile :)!!! Come visit us soon so you can meet your lil' nephew - 'lil Boston!!! He needs to meet his WD Aunt!!!!
That looks like such fun! I haven't even seen Wicked once yet so I am definitely envious. I love the necklace too, very cute!
"born to live by the ocean"...
AMEN to that!!
love the necklace!
Post a Comment