Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Rock, Paper, Scissors





Last night at school we were all sitting around studying for our test when a girl came in who wanted her eyebrows waxed. Just the thought of it makes me sweat because I'm not comfortable/confident in my eyebrow waxing abilities at all. Well it was either Lexi, Brittany or me that had to do it and Brittany and Lexi were dragging their feet also. I'm not even passed off to do clients yet so I thought maybe I was off the hook but no way would they let me out of it. So Chrisi, our teacher, said we should just rock, paper, scissors it. That sounded like an ok plan since I thought I had a 1 in 3 chance of actually having to do it. So 1,2,3 and it ended up me with rock and Lexi and Brittany with paper...crap!! So I had to go do this girl who came in saying that she had been letting her eyebrows grow and and she really needed them shapped (great!). I hate doing eyebrows because if you take away one to many hairs it screws up the whole thing. This girl was really patient with me though so that was nice. I took like 30 minutes to get it right and yes I was sweating :) They turned out fine and I'm glad I got the practice but I was SO nervous. Bonus, Chrisi said she'd get someone to give me any treatment I wanted for taking the client...score! It pays to not have a choice and be forced into something :)

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Practice makes perfect! I'm glad it all turned out well!