Well I have a new love in my life. He's dark and handsome, has great musical abilities, and I got him for really cheap! Well I wish I was talking about a guy (except the cheap part :) ), I'm not. I'm hopelessly in love with my new guitar! I've kind of been playing the guitar for like 8 years, but I've never taken lessons and was kind of at a stand still. I hadn't been practicing much and was kind of bored with it until a friend of mine offered to give me lessons for free. I of course jumped on that and I've fallen in love with playing the guitar all over again. The only problem was the guitar I had was breaking and it was really hard to play. I started looking on craigslist for something new and came across a Fender acoustic/electric guitar for $100. Dang!! I could not pass that up. It's in perfect condition, sounds great and came with a bag, tuner, picks and books. I got the best deal ever (beat that Doug!!!)! When I'm at work I wish I was at home playing. I'm so excited to start getting better! Here are some pics...don't we make a cute couple?!


5 comments:
I have to admit - your love of your life is very HANDSOME!! :) My guitar is starting to feel pretty jealous right now! :) even though I haven't played him much since Hawaii...sad huh!!
Yeah for you! That is exciting.
dontcha just love craiglist...
$100 for all of that is amazing!
BLOG AGAIN ALREADY!!!!
Right on...I love the guitar. I have one too, but it has been QUITE while since I have pulled it out of my closet! This is Sarah Lords, btw...we're new Centennial Hills friends in case you can't put a face with a name! My blog is http://sarahwraesmile25.blogspot.com. I found yours on fb. Hope you're well! :)
Post a Comment