
WOW is all I have to say about the last couple of weeks. We are living in the last days. There is no doubt about it. I can't believe all of this stuff that has been going on with Prop 8. I know you are all probably tired of hearing about it, but I need to write about it and get it off my chest. First off I hope I don't offend anyone, but this is how I feel and this is my blog, so I can say what I want :). I don't understand members of the church who were against Prop 8. The prophet came out and said that we need to support Prop 8. Period! I don't understand where the confusion is. I think that these are the things that we are going to be tried with in our life. We aren't going to have to walk across the country like the pioneers, but we are going to be asked to stand up for what is right, even if it's not popular. And as we can see, it's definitely not popular to be a Mormon these days. We have to decide what side we are on. Are we going to follow the prophet, whatever he has to say, or not? Why should we think to earn a great reward if we now shun the fight?
3 comments:
Thank you for your post. I agree with you about the last days. We can no longer be "fence sitters.." It is time to ask if you are on the Lords side. I wish it was as easy said as it is done. I love you girl!!!
Amen sister! Let the weeding out begin....
Amen to the AMEN - I believe the term we're needing to be present in our society is conviction. There is such a lack of it everywhere it's depressing- that's why we're now going to be governed and forced to submit to "The One" now...ain't ignorance great?
Post a Comment