Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crazy!

This past couple of weeks have been CRAZY! I went home on the 24th and stayed a long weekend (till Tuesday). I had so much fun with my family and friends. Sometimes it's really hard to come back to Vegas when I have a fun weekend in Utah. Here are a few pictures from that weekend...

My crazy neices and nephews!


The result of our family FHE

I spent Monday in Park City with two of my favorite people, my roommates from Ricks, Sara and Marisa


Rooting for the Cougars! It was a good game!

This past Halloween weekend Sarah came and visited from California. She'd never been to Vegas before so we spent Halloween night walking The Strip (that was an interesting experience!), and on Saturday we went to Hoover Dam, Mama Mia and the Shark Reef Aquarium. It's been a fun and full past few weeks!

Sarah and I at Hoover Dam


A fairy and a devil

4 comments:

Mohler Blessings said...

I love the picture of you, sara and marisa! you all look so beautiful! take care
do you have sara's address??

Julie said...

I think my dear Brookie hates me!! :( sniff. sniff. Brook!!! You were here??!!! you seriously need to call me next time you are here - I will even come to you!!! I miss you so!!! WD SISTAS FOREVER!!! and much much more of course!

Julie said...

I think my dear Brookie hates me!! :( sniff. sniff. Brook!!! You were here??!!! you seriously need to call me next time you are here - I will even come to you!!! I miss you so!!! WD SISTAS FOREVER!!! and much much more of course!

Melissa said...

I also like the pictures of you, Sara, and Marisa. I'd love any contact info you have... emails, blogs, whatever. It would be nice to get back in touch with them. And you should look me up the next time you are in Utah. :)

Melissa :)
www.withasmile.wordpress.com