Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Random...I know
Last night as I was walking out of Smith's with a cart full of groceries I looked over and saw a middle aged, plump, short haired mother with her teen aged daughter. I all of a sudden had an over whelming urge to be that mother. To have a husband who loves me, kids to take to practices, a house to decorate and clean (I actually really like cleaning house...weird I know), a dog to play around with, a family to cook for and no job to go to. It's not like I'm thinking all those things are wonderful and easy, I know they are hard, but sometimes it looks better then my single life. For the most part I like where I am in my life right now. I have great friends and a great job but sometimes you just want it all be different. I guess the grass is always greener.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You'll get there when the time is right. I always wondered when it would be right for me and they always say it'll happen when you least expect it....well, it always does! Just make sure you're in the right place and where you want to be in life and WHO you want to be in life to make yourself ready for that other half. The rest is hard but good!!
P.s. I heard you're coming back to UT???
Grass is always greener.... so true... I often reminisce about my single days and how much fun it was to have total freedom.
Time and a season for everything, right?
Well, I have great kids but I don't get to stay at home with them. That sucks.
Post a Comment