Friday, September 5, 2008

Adele!


One of my favorite things to do is find new music artists and share them with people. Examples...Missy Higgins...Paulo Nutini...to name a few. Recently I've found Adele! You have to google her, or look her up on youtube and you will be amazed. I love her soulful sound and the fact that she is only 19 and probably has many more years of making music to come. I can't wait to see what this girl becomes. She sounds a lot like Amy Winehouse actually and I'm just lovin what is coming out of the UK lately. They seem to really be looking for GOOD talent and not just famous people who want to make records but can't really sing well. Anyway, look her up, you won't be disappointed. I listen to her CD constantly. And just to prove how popular she's getting, two of her songs were on last nights premier of 90210. Is that a good thing or a bad thing :) ?! Hope you like her!
P.S. I realized that this sounds like I'm a little stuck up thinking that none of you guys have heard of her or something....so if you haven't then enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Britni said...

mmm...i love missy higgins...i found her from watching my Smallville lol one of her songs was featured in the espisode :)

Stephanie said...

Will you burn me a cd or two of your favorite songs right now? I LOVE getting new music and have networks of friends who I swap with regularly. I think it's the least you can do since you are just abandoning me and our ward! :)