Saturday, August 23, 2008

favorites #10 or something

A friend of mine just wrote a blog about how much she likes blogging about things she hates. Well I must be more optimistic then her because I love blogging about things I love ;) ! Here's my latest list...


1. The sound of horse hoofs on pavement. I love that clomp clomp sound!! Also the sound of cleats on pavement. I don't know why...I just do.


2. The book Tuesdays with Morrie. It just reminds me that I need to not take things for granted and I need to live each day to the fullest.


3. Listening to the BoM on CD. I'm definitely a multi-tasker so I love listening while I'm working. It helps my day go better.


4. The Lord of the Rings movies. I just love them! I'm not obsessed, I don't dress up like the characters or anything, I just think they are SO well made. I enjoy spending 9 hours of my life watching them!


5. Becoming friends with people from high school that you didn't really know that well but now you can become friends because of great things like Facebook and Myspace.


6. Saturdays in Vegas. Sleeping in till 11:00, laying by the pool, going to dinner, doing something fun! I LOVE Saturdays!

7. All you can eat sushi. Vegas rolls! Eel sauce! Tempura! It doesn't get better! Maybe we'll go tonight!!!!

6 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

i love Tuesday with Morrie too! Ever seen the movie? The book is better, as always, but its a good film too.
I think its much healthier to blog about things you love, not what you hate. Props.
Though you did have that post about word verification, which I totally agree on....

Stephanie said...

Have you seen the LOTR extended versions? They are even better than the original ones. Yes, they are a little longer but so worth it! The added scenes explain so much more that you wouldn't get from just watching the normal movie!

Brooke said...

I actually have the Tuesdays with Morrie movie. I was watching it the other day and it reminded me that I need to read the book again. I think we all need to constantly be reading that book. And yes I've seen the extended LOTR movies and I LOVE them! So worth the extra time!

Elisabeth Taylor said...

I really do love the way your mind works and how you relay it in your writing! Always a pleasure! Hope you're livin it up down there!

Amberlyn said...

OH MY HECK!!!!! You LOVE Sushi too??!!!! How come I didn't know this? Brooke, we need to go together next time you come into town. OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!! (just imagine me saying that with a thick Utah accent).

I am so excited to share this love with you!!!

Mohler Blessings said...

thanks for sharing that memory of me walking up the sidewalk with the huge box on my head....i'm still laughing about it!! i can't believe that i did that and why the heck i did. anyways...the good ole college days!