Sunday, January 20, 2008
Viva Las Vegas
So I'm finally updating my blog...sorry it's been awhile. So I moved to Vegas a week and a half ago and everything is going great. I love my roommates, no drama yet which I am happy to report. I love having people to hang out with at all times and in all things and in all places :) I love where we live too. We live in Summerlin which is the Northwest part of Vegas and there are tons of shopping centers and restaurants and things to do. We are also close enough to the Strip to go down and hang out if we wanted. It's still really weird to think that I'm living in Vegas. The weather is great! A little cold at night but I will take it over Utah in heartbeat. My job is going good. I actually have my first day on my own tomorrow. The company I work for is owned by a Jewish family so we don't get the regular holidays off but we get a ton of Jewish holidays off which is ok. I'm working as a receptionist so it's not too difficult but every job is kind of hard when you first start...you know?! I'm a little nervous about tomorrow since I've only trained for three days and I have to be completely on my own. Pray for me! The ward seems really good. The bishop is fun, we went to the UNLV BYU basketball game with him and his daughter last week. It was fun but don't ask about the game. So other then that everything is the same :) I'm reading the Twilight books right now, I'm on the 3rd one, so I'm going to go read...I'll write more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! You updated your blog! I am so glad you are loving Las Vegas so far. You do have pretty amazing roommates!
I'm so glad that Vegas is treating you so well right now. I hope it only gets better. Don't forget to come home once in a while though. We miss you tons!!!!
Post a Comment