Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Year

I didn't want to do this this year but I decided that I needed to organize and write down the things I want to accompish over the coming year. So here goes...

Financial
  1. Pay off all credit card debt
  2. Add to my savings account every pay check
  3. Be better at balancing my checkbook

Spiritual

  1. Make a habit to study my scriptures 1/2 hour each day
  2. Make a habit of saying my morning and evening prayers
  3. Better my relationship with my Savior
  4. Attend Institute every week

Health

  1. Make a habit of working out 3-4 times a week
  2. Learn how to cook at least 7 healthy meals
  3. Lose at least 30 pounds

Misc.

  1. Get my Esthetics license in Utah and Nevada
  2. Finish my Hawaii scrapbook
  3. Write in my journal once a week
  4. Travel to at least one place I've never been
  5. Start scrapbooking my Europe pictures
  6. Start dating someone

We'll see how it goes :)

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

Those are some worthy goals! As long as you share those healthy meals with your roommate!