
So I'm listening to Christmas music today to try to get into the feeling of the holidays. It doesn't feel like November because the weather has been so warm lately. I guess it's finally supposed to get cold this week but it's so funny that everyone I talk to says the same thing about not feeling like November because it's been so warm. Wouldn't it be weird to live in Australia or somewhere where you associate Christmas with warmth?! Hawaii was kind of like that, that's why we called it Never Never Land because it felt like time never passed with no seasons to measure time. I'm rambling now I think. So I think my two favorite Christmas songs are Baby, It's Cold Outside and Silver Bells. What are your guys'?
3 comments:
I love that Star of wonder song, not sure the name of it! And just wait til you move to Vegas! It is 78 degrees outside right now! Oh and by the way I tagged you on my blog.
All I Want for Christmas is You... The version from Love Actually.
I love baby it's cold outside and that one that dido sings, I'm not sure what the title is.
Post a Comment