Friday, September 28, 2007
forever
Holy hell I didn't realize how long it had been since I last wrote. Crazy month that's all I've gotta say. So I watched The Office premier last night and I have to say I felt a little jipped. I mean the whole thing with Pam and Jim with this whole lead up and then we don't even get to see their first date or their...third kiss or anything. I felt like we were thrown back into their lives and all this stuff had happened that we don't even know about. They will probably show past scenes and stuff in the coming episodes but it was just a little weird. The whole thing with Michael hitting Meridith though...classic!! And there was a line that my mom and I were laughing at so hard but I can't remember how it goes now. I'll have to find it. Anyway, I'm going camping at the sand dunes tonight, supposed to rain, we'll see how it goes. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was glad to see you were still alive and posted something. I love that Pam and Jim are together, but I definately want to see more of them together! I love PB&J.
Post a Comment