Wednesday, June 6, 2007

THE movie

I know Cassidy wrote about the movie Waitress in her last blog, but I need to write about it too. I LOVED it. I consider myself kind of picky when it comes to movies. I don't like anything too corny (I love romantic, but not corny) and I don't like a lot of movies that have "laugh here" moments. I loved Waitress because there were a few times I was laughing when few other people were. I knew I liked the movie cause in the end I left smiling and I was in a good mood the rest of the day. The movie is a little different and I can see a lot of people not liking it, but I really like Keri Russell, I think she's an amazing actress, so I would recommend it to anyone. Also with the terrible thing that happened to the writer/director and who plays in the movie, like Cassidy said, it makes me want to support the movie. It makes me happy that it's number 5 in the states right now. The writer was murdered before she even found out that her movie was accepted into the film festival. Google it and read about it, it's a horrible story. Anyway, go support this movie, even if you don't end up liking it :)

3 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

Wow! I didn't know that about the writer! That is so crazy!

inanechatter said...

Remember when we were obsessed with Keri Russell as Felicity? Good times. I'm definitely going to see it, especially after your glowing review.

Myra Bybee said...

By the way, I saw it and loved it! It is a really good movie.