I'm a little fired up this week. So we are getting two new people in our dept in the next few weeks. My two bosses Darwin and Suzanne are quitting so my new boss is Donald. Donald decided to hire another girl, Gisella, (who has worked for the company for like 2 months) just because they were trying to move her around since her current job was no longer needed. So we found out that Gisella is now taking Suzanne's spot and being promoted over Sara and me. ??? does that make any sense? She doesn't know anything about the international dept and doesn't even know that much about Provo Craft for that matter. I don't think I would want Suzanne's job anyway, but the fact that they didn't even offer it to Sara or I really ticks me off. Wouldn't you want someone in that position who actually knows something about the dept and company? Provo Craft is such a joke. And now Gisella is totally acting like she's above Sara and I, like asking us if we need any advise from her or something. Sara and I can't stand her, you don't just come into a job and start stepping on people's toes. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Anyway, ok so on to a more fun note, I'm going to copy Cassidy! :)
25 things I love
1. traveling
2. Sunday dinners with my family
3. going out to dinner
4. The Office (even the theme song makes me happy)
5. The Vegas roll from Happy Sumo
6. driving with the windows down listening to music
7. The ocean/beach
8. fireworks
9. That feeling when you first start to like someone
10. photos
11. reading old journals
12. having a little drama in my life
13. my cat Sophie
14. twilight
15. deep conversations
16. The Format
17. reading a good book
18. getting actual letters in the mail
19. a clean car
20. taking naps
21. big cities
22. half smiles on a cute boy
23. sweatshirts
24. cookie dough ice cream
25. art history
25 things I hate
1. stupid drivers
2. being cold when I sleep
3. complainers
4. working out
5. People who think they are above you
6. onions, lettuce and tomatoes (sad I know)
7. Mondays
8. empty gas tanks
9. losing contact with people
10. stupid boys
11. going to school and finding out I have a pedicure to do
12. long plane rides
13. when my nails break and I don't have a file
14. yogurt with fruit in it
15. when people fart and wave it (SEAN!!!!!)
16. when people don't post a new blog for a LONG time (Mindy Lou Who :) )
17. BBQ flavor chips
18. waiting in line for anything
19. when tv shows go on break for the summer
20. losing my watch and never knowing what time it is
21. spiders
22. that low fat food usually tastes nasty
23. how anticlimactic your birthday is
24. getting into a hot car
25. getting into a cold car
3 comments:
The nail breaking without a file is so true! I hate that!!
Oh I get so happy just hearing the theme music to the office also....and I have several of your likes and dislikes in common, too many to list.
Oh crap, I'm in trouble. I have to say that I love getting into a hot car. That is, I love it after sitting through three hours of freezing cold church. The instant heat brings me joy. Only until my body warms up though, then the AC is right on.
Post a Comment